What is NueMedics Tens 24?
It is a combination of TENS and PMS devices, a drug-free method of pain relief used by Physical Therapists and prescribed to Doctors for over 40 years.
NueMedics Tens unit delivers low-voltage pulses to the skin to stimulate nerve fibers effectively blocking the pain signal to your brain.
Also increases natural endorphins (a natural pain reliever). There will be NO need for pain pills ANYMORE!
Modes are clearly labeled as neck, shoulders, back, elbow, hip, foot/hands, knee, joint, ACU, knead, tap, and random.
The large LCD display with a new featured backlight shows you at a glance exactly what you need for your targeted area. Total of 24 Massage Modes to choose from!
Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery for Up to 20 Hours of Continuous Use!
It can be connected to a wall charger or computer USB port to charge.
Tens 24 comes with a mini USB charging cable and AC wall plug.
1 CONTROLLER DEVICE
1 SNAP ON CASE
1 CHARGER CABLE
1 WALL ADAPTER
1 USER MANUAL
1 PAD REPLACEMENT GUIDE
2 LARGE PADS
6 MEDIUM PADS
2 SMALL PADS
1 PAIR OF SLIPPERS
COVER CASE protects your TENS 24 falls and bumps. Protecting the device against impacts is important for long-term use.
DUO CHANNEL USAGE; allows you to treat different parts of your body at the same time. Once you're done adjusting the A channel treatment you can switch to the B channel.
LOCK THE KEYS; press and hold on to the T button to activate this feature. It's a safety feature that prevents the settings from changing during treatment. To unlock the keys, press and hold again.
- You can easily select a mode, schedule a time, and adjust the intensity of your treatment.
- To find the best massage mode for your pains, please see the treatment points chart in the box.
- 20 Different Intensity Level
- Adjustable Timer for 10 to 60 Minutes
- 24 Massager Modes Options
Before you start, please be sure that your Tens 24 is off.
- Charge your TENS 24 for over a night / 12hrs for the first time you received.
- Snap the pad cables' outputs to the cables and put the cables into the device.
- Put the pads on your body.